Here's a Full Body Burner you can do anywhere; at the park with the kids, while traveling, on a lunch break or between work calls.
Warm up with 5-10 minutes of light cardio to warm up. Jog in place, do some jumping jacks or jump rope if space is limited.
Complete 3 rounds for fastest time with PROPER FORM.
- 20 x Air Squats
- 20 x Triceps Push-ups- Perform on knees if necessary
- 20 x Walking Lunges - Perform 10 on EACH LEG
- 20 x Reverse Flyes
- 20 x Burpees with a Thrust
- 20 x Jack Knives - Perform 10 on EACH SIDE. Crunch with one leg out hovering over the ground and once knee into the chest.
- Cardio Cool Down - Cool down with light cardio (jogging, fast walking, etc.) to bring down the heart rate and then stretch
WANT MORE WORKOUTS delivered straight to your email? Join our newsletter to receive cool tips, free workouts and special offers. !
TRICEPS PUSH-UPS - Perform on knees if necessary
WALKING LUNGES - Perform 10 on EACH LEG
BURPEES WITH THRUST
CARDIO COOL DOWN
Disclaimer: It is important that you consult your doctor before starting new fitness regimes. By doing this workout, you are participating at your own risk. Listen to your body and modify the workout as needed based on your fitness level and goals.